Tuesday, February 24, 2015

3 Supplements that Promote Longer Natural Hair

Majority of women want healthy, long hair. Besides exercising, eating a balanced diet, and moisturizing and sealing, a vitamin or hair supplement is a great way to “induce” hair growth.
They help to grow and sometimes even increase thickness in the hair.
Listed below are 3 supplements that I have used and saw results for myself.

1. Rainbow Light Prenatal One
I have heard women talk about prenatal vitamins growing women's hair for a while now, but was always afraid to take them for the fear of the side effects it might have had on my body, because I'm not pregnant. I took these supplements for two months, but not every day (because I would forget to take them sometimes), and even with me missing days and the short time span, I definitely noticed a difference in length. I went from about an two inches below bra strap to grazing waist length. However, it would be wrong to just give these vitamins  all of the credit. My hair by itself grows fast, but these did help out a lot.

2. MSM
Now this is a powder supplement that is originally intended for joint relief, but I read many blog posts and watched many YouTube videos that had women raving about a side effect being accelerated hair growth. After doing a little more research, I decided to give it a try.  However, I did not take this orally. I used my DIY oil mix and put about a teaspoon of this powder, along with the oil in my applicator bottle and shook it up. Now I only saw an extra ¼ inch from this, but I did see a difference in the thickness of my hair and also, I had to shave more frequently because the hair on my legs grew back faster.

3. Hair, Skin,  & Nails Vitamin
This supplement says that it promotes healthier hair, stronger nails, and healthier skin. I've seen women say that they saw drastic results from this, but I unfortunately was not one of them. I took these for about a month and I only noticed a slight difference so decided to discontinue. My hair was thicker, but only a little and I feel as if it more so helped maintain my rate of growth, but I did see a small change which is why I’m telling you all about it.

Sincerely,
A Natural

(*No copyright infringement intended for photos)
1. 

2.

3.





2 comments:

  1. It is very good blog, women always thing that they had a long and thick hair. Now they can get long and thick hair by helping your blog

    hairjelly | solution for hair loss in women

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely hope so! Thanks for reading and I hope to talk to you again!

      Xoxo

      Twitter: @sincerelyanatur
      Instagram: sincerelyanatural

      Delete